Atlantik Elektronik presents the new Ethernet-5GBase- T-MagJack™ ICMs from Bel Stewart
Planegg, April 3, 2020
Atlantik Elektronik, provider of innovative embedded solutions, presents the new Ethernet-5GBase-T-MagJack™ ICMs connectors from Bel, the world class manufacturer of high-speed connectors.
Bel Magnetic Solutions are designed for today's PoE products that demand amplified power transmission and faster data speeds, making them well-suited for 5G cellular applications.
These 4-pair Power over Ethernet (PoE) MagJack® integrated connector modules (ICMs) are designed to 5GBase-T ICMs enhance maximum performance and improve speed.
Bel Magnetic Solutions Single Port 5GBase-T MagJack™ ICMs offer power of both 60W and 100W with 720mA or 1000mA of current at 57VDC continuous. These ICMs feature a 5GBase-T capable design that is compatible with all known 5GBase-T current-mode and voltage-mode PHYs. The industry standard footprint and pinout makes these ICMs a drop-in replacement for 1G products, no PCB changes needed.
Bel Magnetic Solutions Single Port 5GBase-T MagJack™ ICMs are ideal for base stations, high bandwidth wireless access points, and high powered devices like ethernet cameras that require more than 30W of power.
- Meets all IEEE 802.3 10/100Base-T thru 5GBase-T electrical requirements including RL, IL, Hi-pot and Common Mode parameters
- Can carry 720mA or 1000mA of current at 57VDC continuous.
- Operates from -40°C to +85°C.
- 100% hi-pot tested in production
- Comes with many different LED color combinations and options
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
- UL recognized
- 50 micro-inches of gold plated contacts as required by the TIA 1096/FCC 47, Part 68.
- RJ45 plug-tab up for ease of use
- Lead-free wave-solder compatible
- EMI-spring tabs on the shield for enhanced EMI and ESD performance
These ICMs are compatible with all major 5GBase-T PHYs, including the latest current-mode and voltage-mode PHYs and are backward compatible to slower speeds and lower powers as needed. Industry standard footprints and pin-outs allow drop-in replacements for 1G products, with no PCB changes needed.
First samples of the 5GBase-T ICMs are available at Atlantik Elektronik. Based on experiences in embedded technologies, Atlantik Elektronik is the ideal partner for your connector based applications.